Today is a typical day. Before 10:00 a.m., I had:
* Read a chapter or two from the Book of Mormon
* Read a chapter from my current novel
* Fed the three boys a well-balanced breakfast (okay, maybe the "well balanced" part isn't typical... but at least it was true today!)
* Nagged Joseph until he finally got dressed for school and out the door. I lost the tooth brushing battle, but at least his hair got combed. Sigh.
* Got the twins dressed and convinced them to go potty even though they insisted they could "hold it" until after preschool. Ha.
* Unloaded the dishwasher
* Reloaded the dishwasher with the breakfast dishes
* Wiped the countertops
* Checked out the menu plan for the rest of the day to make sure I have what I need
* Started a load of laundry
* Exercised while the twins played with the train set
* Stretched and got dressed to take the twins to school
* Changed a dirty pair of underpants (Grrrrrr.....)
* Bundled the boys into coats and over to preschool
* Didn't lose it when Elijah stood outside the school, refusing to go inside
* Drove home and put the laundry in the dryer
* Done my hair and even put on makeup (shocking, I know!)
* Packed my bag for California!
Magic 8 ball says:
Very likely that I'm a morning person.